The Nature Conservancy has just announced its corporate giving center, allowing companies to recognize their staff, clients and customers in an environmentally friendly way this holiday season.
“By giving a gift through The Nature Conservancy’s corporate giving center, companies can be environmentally conscious, leave a smaller carbon footprint and make a lasting difference this holiday season,” said Valerie Dorian, Director of Marketing Programs at The Nature Conservancy.
“Some companies are donating $1 to plant a tree in honor of each of their customers, others are adopting an acre of forest in the United States or abroad.”
Gifts in the corporate giving center include:
- Holiday Gift Cards—One tree is planted for every holiday gift card you buy
- The Adopt an Acre Program—Adopt an acre in the United States, Africa, Australia or Costa Rica
- The Plant a Billion Trees Campaign—Plant a tree for only $1 in Brazil’s Atlantic Forest
- The Rescue the Reef Program—Protect the coral reefs of Palau
- Nature Conservancy Gift Membership—Recipients will receive all of the Conservancy’s exclusive membership benefits, including a 1-year subscription to its award-winning magazine
- Employee Matching Gifts—Match your employees’ donations to The Nature Conservancy
- Nature Conservancy Merchandise—Choose from a wide array of nature-themed gifts
Some donations qualify for your recipient to receive a special holiday package that includes a personalized certificate, fact sheet about the selected project, magnet set, world map and one-year subscription to Nature Conservancy magazine.
To find out more, visit The Nature Conservancy’s corporate giving center.